Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Newfoundland has many lighthouses along its shoreline. Some of them are still operating today but they are automatic now rather than having a lighthouse keeper.

Since I didn’t have Internet for so long, I took lots of pictures that are in one big group. Therefore I’m not putting chronological pictures on the blog but rather impressions of Newfoundland.

Most people won’t care where a particular lighthouse is located so I’m not spending the time through the Newfie literature to locate them. If you want to know where a particular lighthouse is located, I will do research on it and try to tell you. Email me or leave a comment.
We are going on the road again so I probably won't have internet until after we arrive back in Nova Scotia which is scheduled for August 21.

No comments: