Monday, March 26, 2012


Can you imagine what would happen if the pontoon boat sank and all aboard were lost?  Well, the River of Life Church at the Cove would only have Linda, Patricia, Opal and Frank as surviving this year’s church leadership.  Happy Jack, who keeps all of us laughing, was Captain Jack as he gave us a ride on his boat down the Colorado River on Saturday.



 
Sunday we went to Opal and Frank’s RV for pie. It’s impossible for me to describe the pies made by Frank and Opal but you can see they were apple, coconut cream, chocolate, lemon meringue, and a cream cheese with strawberries, blueberries and black berries.  Of course we had to sample several pies to determine which was best but I don’t know if a conclusion was ever reached. 
 
  
  
Frank said that he would give me the recipes.  Do you think that if I practice I will be able to make his flaky pie crust by the time I’m eighty-three years old?

No comments: