Friday, October 24, 2008

Beta Sigma Phi


Sharon Ethell invited me to go to a Beginning Day Tea for Beta Sigma Phi when I was living in Knoxville, Iowa in 1969. I was an active member of the group for 29 years in Iowa, Texas and North Carolina before Terry and I retired to fulltime RV. I went to the October meeting and to their social, which was a dinner and community play. The musical story of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat was somewhat like the Joseph story in the Bible but I never heard it told just this way. The singers were outstanding! It was fun being with Beta Sigma Phi friends again.

1 comment:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Old friends, old associations, old memories. Great.

We have seen the Joseph / Dreamcoat play. it was years ago, and very enjoyable. We always like anything by Andrew Lloyd Weber (or is it Webber?).