Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grandchildren Visit Overnight







I found out that my six- year-old grandson has much more energy than I do. When I asked, "What did you do today?" Nathan said," I played in school yard, played 'Go Fish', played an animal game, played with two toys from home, played with the doggie grandma got me, did a puzzle with Uncle Richard and played Barbie's with Emily and played outside with Emily and picked up apples for Grandma and that's it." . . . " I ate Tacos, apples, celery, cookies, cereal, drink coco milk, and white milk and pop." He drank and ate all this in four hours.

The dog is a toy that goes with the book, "Where's the Boss" about an Iditerod dog whose owner was missing. Nathan talks all the time. I'm glad that he plays well with his sister, Emily.

1 comment:

Jerry and Suzy said...

When Grandchildren get older, they learn to be adults, but with a little teasing, they can be children again!

Just like RVers who say "I may grow older, but I'm not going to grow old!"