Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Wonders of Nature






























While at a book signing of my RV books, I asked a ten – year - old girl what she liked about RVing. She answered, “To see the wonderful things that God has made.” I can’t think of a more perfect answer.

I viewed a rainbow with a mountain background. I watched a wary coyote move toward the fish - heads the fishermen had discarded. I wondered how a delicate purple flower found enough soil among the rocky area and still grew beautiful blossoms. A scavenger bird soared gracefully through the sky. I saw the wild burros forage grass along the creosote flowering hillsides. The desert sunsets are absolutely amazing! Then sings my soul, “How Great thou art!”

1 comment:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Very nice post, Darlene! That is the very best part of RVing, seeing the wonders that God has given us. Your pictures and your own comments are very fitting.

I feel sorry for those poor souls who can't believe in a God. But they can still enjoy Her wonders!