Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Two Events in one Day











Besides visiting with family and going on cruises, I have been doing book signings of my books, “RV Chuckles and Chuckholes- The Confessions of Happy Campers” and “More
RV Chuckles and Chuckholes- More Confessions of Happy Campers.”

June 5, I was at the BX at Edmonton Air force Base. They had a fire at the commissary and evacuated everyone. This is a first for me. I never before had a book signing where the place caught on fire. No it wasn’t a book-burning event. They said that a toaster caught fire. Everything was back to normal after an hour.

On June 12, I was able to do two events in one day. In the morning was the author’s meeting upstairs. It was good to see everyone again. (Some of the chapters in the More Chuckles. . . book had been critiqued by this writing group.) In the afternoon, my book signing was from 1 to 4. Pictured are some of the women from the group who also took the photos. Yes, I took my glasses off for the pictures because of the glare.

On June 17, 18, and 19, I will be with other authors at the Costco store on Dimond St. in Anchorage from 10am till 5 pm for Costco Road show event.

No comments: