Sunday, August 22, 2010

Des Moines Costco Book Signing

It was exciting to see my books included with the assorted books in Costco in Des Moines, Iowa but I was concerned that I might not sell 62 books in my three days of book signing. Also, the other employees told me that there weren’t as many customers because of the Iowa State Fair. Thursday, August 19, was okay but I needed to do better. Friday was great! Saturday was awesome! I sold out of books four hours early!

John and Kay made my day when they told me that they bought both books on Friday, read the first book and decided to return 40 miles one way to Costco to buy another six books for gifts. That only left one book for me to sell.

2 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Are you going to hit the Costco citcuit? Let us know when you reach Tucson, we'll come and see you!

Freely Living Life said...

Congratulations on the book signing! We wish you all the best!

{hugs}