Friday, November 24, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


You can see in this picture that some Rvers try to take all their toys with them.
Since we are on the Colorado River, Rvers bring their jet skis. They also bring their off- road-cycles for the sand dunes and hills around here.

We met with friends and Rvers at the Emerald Cove Campground for Thanksgiving dinner. It was very organized. We sat at tables of twelve. The campground provided the platters of turkey plus dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, and rolls. We all brought side dishes. I brought my cranberry salad and sweet potatoes. Since there are 800 sites and the campground is 98% full, it is hard to tell how many people were served in the two shifts. We ate at one pm. and then went to the minister’s house for desert. It was good!!

We are so thankful for our family and friends. We are so blessed with our good health.

Our plans are for a grilled salmon dinner at the minister’s RV on Friday. A craft sale at the clubhouse on Saturday will give me a table to sell my book. We will leave after church on Sunday to go to my parents in Mesa. On Monday, Terry will fly from Phoenix to North Carolina to help Robert on his house. I will stay in the campground while he is gone.

Since my web master will be gone for three weeks, I will not be updating the blog but will be working on Christmas cards and letters.

No comments: