Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wild Burros


On Tuesday, we went on a ride in our toad ( towed car) along the Colorado River and then east where we saw ten wild burros, a hundred or so quail and a road runner.
Last week, I received this comment on my Road Kill Ala Mode blog.

“Hi, I am signed up with the "google aleart" for Salome AZ. Whenever anything new about Salome comes up on the Internet Google sends me the link. Anyway thats how I came to read your most recient blog " Road Kill Ala Mode" That may have come from a farm truck that crashed out that way a few weeks ago- Sometimes they fall off the trucks too. Anyway the reason I am e-mailing - I was just curious if you happen to be one of the RV'ers at the Fiddlers Jam in Salome this weekend? (I live VERY near by.) If you are over there you might see me riding a horse close by. :) Every year when they come we enjoy hearing the music from our yard. No reason, Just curious, Joann/ Salome AZ. PS- good luck with your book!”

Joan, We missed the Fiddler’s Jam. Did you realize that I couldn’t answer you without you leaving your email? Your address is blocked. I would like to answer your email but I need your address. I would love to meet you. I will have book signings one on December 7, 2006 2 pm to 4 pm at the Quartzsite Library. They plan both a reading and book signing at the library in the Town Hall at 465 N.Plymouth Avenue in Quartzsite, AZ. Refreshments will be served. Another on December 14, 2006 2 pm to 4 pm at RAVEN BOOKS, 1317 Joshua Ave. in Parker, Arizona. They will have a book signing and refreshments at the bookstore. Come and bring a friend.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: