Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Surfing the Net


This picture is taken of the beautiful sunset in the Emerald Cove campground.
The Internet is full of interesting information. I was curious about my web so I entered “RV Chuckles and Chuckholes” in the search box. I found that if you go to http://www.lulubelletours.com/ you will find a direct link to the entire article about the Lulu Belle under visitor feedback.
If you go to http://www.glotours.blogspot.com/, you will read
Did Someone Say RV Road Trip?
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Patty's Recommended Readings
“I have loved to read books from even my youngest days. Sometimes, I find that I read two or more books as a time - fiction to lull me to sleep, business books to stay on top of my profession and watch trends, and travel related books to take me places where I have yet to go and enjoy the journey of other adventerous people. Here are my recent favorites and recommended readings for you:” Several books were listed including:
“RV Chuckles and Chuckholes: The Confessions of Happy Campers, Darlene Miller, Roving Pen Publishing, 2005.”
Thanks Patty. I wonder where you learned about my book.

No comments: