Sunday, September 28, 2008

Megan's Bridal Shower






















At my niece Megan’s bridal shower, the ladies were discussing the jams, jellies and applesauce they “put up” last week. Clara’s carrot cake and angel food cakes were not made from a box but “ from scratch.” I had a small slice of each and both were superb!

The bride received a beautiful quilt that was sewn by the friend of the family who gave it to Megan. The top picture is of my 4 sisters and 2 sisters-in-law. Back row l to r is Joy, the bride’s mother, Clara Klein who gave the shower, myself, and Angie who is recovering from knee replacement surgery. In the front row are my sister-in-laws, Lora and Marla Hoven. The other pictures are of my sister Joy and her three daughters, McKinzie, Megan, Joy, and Mindy and of the 3 Block sisters. The bride is wearing a red shirt.

I’m glad that we arrived in time to go to the shower and have fun with my women relatives.

No comments: