Thursday, June 28, 2012

Texas Trip



 My daughter Karol and I traveled in seven states, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas in seven days to visit our Texas relatives and friends. We spent four days on the road and three days visiting.

I’m not sure if this photo was taken of the Dallas highway system or of Houston’s.  Karol drove through these towns while I navigated. 



 We saw my granddaughter Ann and her husband Jimmy and daughter Baylee in northeastern Texas.


Karol is clowning around with her nephew Jake near Livingston where Sherry 
and Art welcomed us to their home.







In Houston, we met Jamie and two grandsons at Steve and Marsha’s house. This makes four generations in one photo.  





We also took a ferryboat ride from Galveston to see the Gulf of Mexico.  We watched dolphins and sea birds on that ride. 

No comments: